Dr. Kauffman and his team take continuing education seriously. Find out why that matters for you.
This past August, our very own Atlanta, GA, dentist Dr. Thomas Kauffman traveled to Philadelphia for the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology’s annual meeting. During this three-day conference, Dr. Kauffman listened to some of the industry’s most renowned speakers and leaders in the field of dental, medical and oral radiology discuss the latest dental technologies and techniques. Some of the most important topics from the conference included,
- The newest and most advanced 3D cone-beam computed tomography
- Best patient care practices
- Future and current trends in oral and maxillofacial radiology
- Imaging and digital dentistry technologies including 3D printing and CAD/CAM
- Diagnostic techniques and tips
- Navigation and computed-guided surgery
- Ultrasonography, MRI, CT/PET-CT and other imaging technologies and their applications within the dental field
So, what does all of this mean for you, our patient? Whether you are currently looking for a dentist in downtown Atlanta or you’re already a patient of Dr. Kauffman you want a dentist that is staying up-to-date on dental techniques and treatments, from diagnostic tools to cutting-edge procedures. Dr. Kauffman attends continuing education conferences regularly to ensure that he is providing only the very best to his patients.
Dr. Kauffman’s office provides comprehensive dental care to patients, from preventive care to restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Thanks to Dr. Kauffman’s dedication to continuing dental education, his practice is the first in Georgia to offer the ProMax X-ray machine.
This x-ray machine minimizes the amount of radiation patients are subjected to. Furthermore, this ultra-low-dose imaging tool can help us map out every detail of a patient’s treatment plan when it comes to,
- Placing dental implants
- Planning and placing CEREC crowns (same-day crowns)
- Treating TMJ disorder
- Providing endodontic therapy
- Evaluating airways for chronic snorers and patients who might have obstructive sleep apnea
Are you looking for a dentist in downtown Atlanta, GA, that can provide you with reliable, effective and comprehensive care, from consultation and planning to diagnosis and treatment? If so, call Dr. Kauffman’s office today to schedule your next appointment.